This Father’s Day, it will be good idea to give your dad gifts that he can actually use. Handy tools can be used for his daily tasks and hobbies.
1. Lightweight Pocketknife – Your dad can easily keep this portable knife in his pocket and use it for a quick cutting job.
2. Wrench Key Set – This is a perfect gift if your dad is fond of assembling furniture.
3. Eleven-Pocket Apron – A work apron with multiple pockets can make a repair job faster and easier. Various tools needed for the job can be placed in the pockets.
4. Flashlight – A quality, powerful flashlight is good for taking evening walks or dealing with issues in outdoor spaces. There are flashlights that can shine for hundreds of meters and have multiple settings for various needs.
5. All Around Wet/Dry Vacuum – Your dad can use a dependable vacuum to clean up sawdust from his workshop. Choose a vacuum with multiple nozzle options that can clean different surfaces and even tight spaces.
6. Galvanized Steel Pegboard – A steel pegboard can be used to organize and hang tools that clutter up the workshop.
7. Five-in-One Tool Pen – Your dad will surely appreciate a pen that’s also a screwdriver, stylus for smart devices, bubble level and ruler. He can place one in his toolbox, glove box and even his shirt pocket.
While your dad is fond of tinkering with things around the house, major home upgrades are best left to experts. At Trust Company, we are your leading home addition contractor. We are experts in remodeling kitchens, bathrooms and outdoor areas. Call us at (951) 225-3754 ,or complete our online form to learn more about our services.