A shade lets you relax outdoors especially in the warmer months. There are different creative ways you can bring shade and improve your outdoor space.
Here are outdoor shading ideas from your leading renovation contractor, Trust Company.
1. Screen – Since motorized retractable awnings can be costly, you can choose an adjustable screen to add shade into your yard.
2. Classic Pergola – A pergola provides you with shade without entirely blocking the sun. This way you can enjoy the warmth of the sun without getting sunburnt. You can use outdoor curtains to add more shade to your pergola.
3. Lattice Canopy – With a lattice canopy with verdant vines, you can bring shade to your yard and make it look more alive.
4. Partial Pergola – A partial pergola is perfect for you if you don’t desire to cover the entire patio. With some string lights, it can add a romantic feel to your outdoor space.
5. Canopy Awning – Building a canopy awning shouldn’t take time. It can keep you stay protected from the harsh sun and provide you with privacy. Let Trust Company help you improve the beauty and function of your outdoor spaces.
6. Canopy – Canopies are great for small yards and decks because they don’t require much space and are easy to install.
7. Patio Umbrella – Go big on your patio umbrella to keep you covered from the sun throughout the day.
Choose Trust Company, your local home addition contractor, for your exterior renovation needs. Our team can create the best outdoor space for your home and family. Through our client portal, you can monitor all the details of your project and add or remove certain features of the design anytime you wish to. Call us at (951) 225-3754 or fill out our online form for more information about our services.